Sunday, February 5, 2012

Patchwork pillow


I never throw away any of my fabric scraps, even they are such small pieces.

Yesterday I used some small pieces of fabric scraps to sew a patchwork pillow case.The measurement of the case is 16 in. x 12 in.

I just cut out some 1.25 in. and 1.5 in. ( width) strips from scraps of different length, simply sewn them together to get this cute and sweet pillow case.


The fabric I used for the back of the pillow case is a nice cotton fabric given by my sister.


This colourful pillow will be given to my little niece. I hope she will like it . :D

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day !

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You are so creative. I wish I could put together my scraps as well as you. Your niece will LOVE the pillow. Happy Sewing! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet pillow! Your niece is SO lucky to be able to receive such a wonderful handmade gift from you!!

    Just like you, PY, I don't throw away any fabrics scraps either... which means that my farbric scrap box is continuously growing in size.. I must do some serious scrap busting project soon or else my kids and hubby will end up buried under fabric scraps!! OMG :D

    ReplyDelete