Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink Mickey Mouse pencil case

Yesterday I went to a local textile shop and was attracted by a pink colour fabric. The medium weight cotton fabric is printed with cute Mickey Mouse cartoons. It would be fun to make bags and purses using this fabric , so delightfully I bought a metre.

Last night I sewed a pencil case using the cute fabricI bought in the afternoon. I used two different pictures of the Mickey Mouse for the sewing. Red cotton fabric is used for the inner lining. I am going to give this pencil case to a hardworking student in my Maths class. I am sure she will be happy to have it.

I am in the progress of making a sweet cotton blouse too, hopefully it can be done in this week. I am just very excited and wish to start sewing it as soon as possible. : ) !


2 comments:

  1. Hi PY, I believe a secondary school teacher would be very busy. I am so impressed that you handmade a pencil case for your hardworking student. How I wish to be your hardworking student. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tarap, thanks for stopping by.
    It is fun to make pencil cases for my students who performed well in their exam.:)

    ReplyDelete